Thursday, November 3, 2011

dragon tat

I am finally reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I have wanted to read this book for a while now, but I kept forgetting. Patrick and I saw the movie Moneyball in the theater and one of the previews was for the movie "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo".  Now I HAVE to read it. In any case, I would prefer to read the book before seeing the movie because let's face it, the book isn't as good after watching the movie. It has been good thus far, but I am only through Chapter 1. I hope it lives up to the hype!

1 comment:

Amy S said...

you will love these - #2 was my favorite - #3 was way too long, but I feel like they didn't edit it since the author died.

for the movies...since the books are swedish, they released the swedish movies first (they have subtitles). nate and i watched all of these and they did a GREAT job translating them from the book to the movie. the woman who plays Lisbeth is awesome. Even though Nate doesn't usually enjoy subtitles, he liked these movies. I am a bit more skeptical that the American movies (coming out soon and likely the preview you saw) will be as good although they do have Daniel Craig playing Mikael which can't be bad, ha ha ha.